Financial counselling will be a new experience and you may find it helpful to consider the following:
- An initial no commitment phone conversation will be arranged to discuss whatever is on your mind and to establish if I can help in any way;
- The next stage is an introductory meeting, lasting about one and half hours, providing opportunity to meet and begin to share and explore current difficulties and concerns. It also offers the opportunity jointly to assess further, whether my services may be required at this time or whether some other form of help would be appropriate;
- Where appropriate, we will agree a financial counselling plan. This is an important step in the process, however, if we feel, after careful discussion together, that this would not be appropriate at the moment, other forms of help can be considered and discussed, and a next step identified;
- Each client is different and has different needs and a plan will be agreed to suit the requirements identified and the resources available; and
- It is important to note that this is a financial counselling service and no products or financial services are offered at any time. I may guide you on where you might obtain such services if appropriate.
Simply text me your name and number and when I should call you for our initial chat to see if I can help. Phone: 087 2346 186.
Email me at email@example.com
If you decide to meet with me after the initial chat by phone, then the first face to face appointment will last one and half hours and cost €90.
Subsequent consultations usually last approximately one hour and cost €70. All plans are negotiable with the aim of meeting a specific outcome.
It has been my experience that often the people who would most benefit from financial counselling find it difficult to pay the full rate therefore I do operate a sliding scale in relation to cost per session depending on each client’s means.